Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Last Day

Yesterday was my last exam and i felt like the school body was better prepared for my leaving than me. My old classroom was already replace with a new and younger bunch of science students.We and by we i mean myself and the other form five's were restricted to the library and toilet areas and allowed to buy from the cafe at the appropriate times. It was weird, they'd upgraded to newer versions of us without grief .Some even made mention of their true feeling and wish not to see us again. I felt some form of abandonment like there contract with me was up "five now goodbye". Of course i have my share of teachers who i hope to never see again but still we spended a great deal of our lives with them. Relationships were formed, friendships were born why didn't I see  the result of that.


IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD OR BAD LAST DAY EXPERIENCE THEN PLEASE SHARE IN THE COMMENT SECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment